For use in majority of common, small hand-held printers
Thermal print process requires no printer inks or ribbons
Text, barcode and image printable
Each label measures 50.8mm x 37mm
CAMEO printable labels for hospital ward and laboratory use
CAMEO labels are just one of a selection of hospital and laboratory labels which use similar print technology to that which has proved successful in BRENMOOR’s range of adult and child hospital bracelets.
A dependable and reliable self-adhesive label, for use in all common handheld printers used on hospital wards and laboratories, to record and identify patient samples. Printing without the need for expensive printer inks or ribbons they will produce high quality print with barcodes, text and images if required.
CAMEO labels are one of a range of hospital labels which can be supplied by BRENMOOR – others include paper labels, polyester labels, as well as technically advanced heat-sensitive polypropylene and freezer-proof labels. They are already used in many of the largest hospital wards and labs throughout the UK’s public and private healthcare sites.
CAMEO labels have been designed for use in the majority of common, small hand-held printers – each label measures 50.8mm x 37mm. As with all other BRENMOOR products, they are designed to accept GS1 standard barcode formats.
- Commonly used labels found in hand-held printers in conjunction with the Haemonetics Code 39 BloodTrack system
- Uses the same print technology that has proved successful with printed hospital bracelets
- Strong self-adhesive labels will attach securely to plastic and glass specimen containers
- Sized to work easily with smaller sample tubes and containers
- Innovative thermal print material removes the need for expensive printer inks or ribbons
- Easily printed with barcodes, images and text
- Uses wide range of compatible, direct thermal printers from leading hardware manufacturers
- Results back to the patient quicker and so reduce bed days.
- CAMEO NB labels designed to work with BRENMOOR PATScan systems
- Supplied as standard in white – all colours can be manufactured upon request
- Available from BRENMOOR direct, via the UK NHS Supply Chain or from worldwide partners
BENEFITS BY DEPARTMENT
- Used in conjunction with Haemonetics Code 39 BloodTrack system
- Can eradicate misidentified samples in the laboratory
- Rapid print system saves valuable time over handwriting
- All identifiers always automatically included on the label
Hospital & Risk Managers
- Comply fully with all aspects of patient safety
- Can expedite results and reduce valuable bed days
- Resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and common hospital chemicals
- Labels are compatible with GS1 standard barcode formats
- Quick label print set-up and implementation process
- Will function with standard proprietary print software
- Can be printed in vast majority of direct thermal printers
- High quality print registration marks allow immediate detection
- No more handwritten blood and tissue sample tubes
- Quick print process – frees up valuable time on the ward
- Quick scan of a wristband will duplicate information directly onto label
- High quality print – easier for nursing staff to read
- Helps improve the speed of results back to patients
- Correct sample identification can reduce bed days
- Only ever give one sample with more accurate identification methods
- All identifiers are automatically included on the label
- Thermal print requires no additional expensive print consumables
- Competitive label prices and low-cost implementation
- Works with all common printer hardware and software systems
- Quick and easy order process and next-day, stock deliveries
Our complete range of hospital labels and hospital bracelets can all be printed using common direct thermal transfer printers including Zebra, Citizen, TSC, Intermec, TEC, Brother & Avery.
In addition, they also share the following technical features:
- All parts are manufactured solely within the United Kingdom
- Fully resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and commonly used hospital chemicals
- Construction materials used are hypoallergic and contain no natural latex
- Can be printed using existing proprietary print software systems or patient identification software solution
- Use standard direct thermal printers without additional modification
- All product ranges can be supplied as RFID hospital wristbands complete with enhanced patient identification technology
We carry stocks of all of our popular ranges of hospital labels and childrens hospital bracelets allowing us to fulfil over 90% of customer orders within 24 hours.
This particular range of BRENMOOR hospital and laboratory labels are supplied as follows:
- In quantities of 12 rolls, each containing 240 labels
- Total of 2,880 CAMEO labels
- Shipped heat-sealed within a clear cellophane wrapping
Select from the following colours:
- White labels with white printable area and registration mark – order CAMEO
- White labels with white printable area – order CAMEONB
Please quote the following NHS Purchasing Reference No.’s:
- White blank labels (with registration mark) – FSL1006
Placing an Order
All of our hospital labels and printed hospital bracelets ranges are available to order from the following channels:
- Through NHS Supply Chain using your normal ordering methods – please quote the NHS Purchasing No.’s as above
- Direct from BRENMOOR by calling 0845 807 1090 or by email via orders[at]brenmoor.com
- From one of our Worldwide Distribution partners – please contact us to locate your local supplier
A selection of images of the CAMEO printable labels for hospital ward and laboratory use are available to view and download below.
To save any files, right-click on “Download” below the required image and select “Save Image As”, “Save Link As” or “Save Picture As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Password Protected Downloads
Additional images of this product, including high resolution print versions, are available for download by Partners or Press from our password-protected area – once logged-in they will display below.
To save any files, right-click the file name and select “Download Linked File”, “Save File As” or “Save Link As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Please call for a password on 0845 807 1090 or by email using our Contact us page.
If you have already been supplied with a password, please enter it below:
Reducing and, where possible, eliminating errors is central to improving patient safety. Often these errors will result in little or no harm but can be distressing for patients and staff, although some result in serious, lasting harm, such as chronic pain, undiagnosed cancers, blindness and even death.
Below are a selection of guidance notes from the former NPSA programme of work on safer patient ID – matching patients correctly with samples, specimens, records and treatment.
Flowcharts showing the steps to take to help ensure correct and safe identification of babies and mothers at antenatal and post-natal stages.
This summarises research on manual checking and the use of technologies for patient identification.
Patient Safety Alert on ways to minimise the risk of surgery on the wrong part of the body.
Safer Practice Notice on ensuring acute hospital inpatients wear wristbands.
Safer Practice Notice recommending both high and low-tech solutions to making blood sampling and transfusions safer.
Safer Practice Notice recommending standardisation of wristband design, patient identifiers, colour coding, printing and processes for producing, applying and checking wristbands.
Adult Hospital Bracelets
- FAST100 adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 RFID adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 LCB adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST1STB SATO-compatible adult wristband
- FAST15 slim adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST15STB slim SATO adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST ALLERGY alert adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100 self-sealing adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100-Z slim adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-TAB-25 adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-1061 adult patient hospital wristband
- UNI-SOFT extra care adult patient hospital wristband
- UNIVERSAL alert adult patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert printed adult wristband
Childs hospital Bracelets
- BABYSOFT 250 extra-soft babies hospital wristband
- BABYSOFT 250N slim babies hospital wristband
- TODFAST childs patient hospital wristband
- TODFAST LCB childs patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST LCB babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST ALLERGY alert patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 sticker-seal childs patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 RFID childs patient hospital wristband
- INFASOFT extra-care childs patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert childs patient hospital wristband
- SKIN ID direct-to-skin labels
- INFA labels for handwritten wristbands
- CAMEO hospital labels
- Paper hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive paper hospital labels
- Polyester hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive polypropylene hospital labels
- Freezer-proof hospital labels
BLOOD BANK SOLUTIONS
- Blood bag tag identification labels
- Code 39 Haemonetics BloodTrack labels
- Tournistrip®eco single-use tourniquet