Terms & Conditions
1. Who we are
2. Accessing our website and website security
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary and discretionary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the functionality we provide on our website without notice. We may also restrict access to some parts or the entirety of our website from time to time. We will not be liable if, for any reason our website or any of its functionality is unavailable at any time for any period.
Whilst we try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that our website, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
You must not:
- introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to our website or any of its software or systems; or
- in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with or interfere with the operation of any part of our website, its software or systems.
You acknowledge and agree that emails and Internet transmissions can never be guaranteed to be completely secure and that there is a risk that any message or information that you send to us by email or using the Internet may be intercepted and viewed by a third party. We shall not be liable for any emails or Internet transmissions that you send to us and any such emails or transmissions that you send to us shall be sent at your own risk.
In general, we will not tolerate any use of our website which damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of our website or which causes or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability. In particular, you must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer, or database connected to our website . You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether your use of our website is unacceptable and in this event, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, malicious code or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
3. Reliance on information
Our website is offered on an ‘as is’ basis as a facility for customers to find out about and purchase our products. Our website contains material and references that are available for your general information only.
The information and materials provided on our website are of a general nature only and cannot be regarded as constituting advice or recommendations (professional or otherwise).
The prices displayed on our website are indicative only and may change from time to time. The prices displayed on our website may vary from the prices shown on our documentation or quoted to you by any other means.
5. Keeping your account details safe
6. Acceptable use of our website
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, equipment or network on which our website is stored, any software used in the provision of our website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
- To impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that your comments, images or other materials emanate from us
- To breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- To upload terrorist content
7. Interactive services
We currently provide interactive services on our website which allows sharing and commenting on user content and interaction with us via a chatbot.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user, whether the service is moderated or not.
8. Uploading material to our website
If you upload content to our website, make contact with other users of our website, contact us or send us any material, you must comply with the following standards.
The content must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts)
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions)
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted
The content must not:
- Be defamatory of any person
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Include child sexual abuse material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote any illegal content or activity
- Be in contempt of court
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that the content emanates from us, if this is not the case
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites
You promise that any content you contribute to our website complies with the standards listed above, and you acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of that promise. We will determine, in our discretion, whether the content breaches these standards. We may prohibit your use of our website if you breach these standards.
Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You acknowledge and agree that we may use any content you upload to our website as we see fit and that no payment, royalty or restriction will apply to such use.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We may also remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the standards listed above.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
9. Changes to our website
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
10. Limitation of liability
Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our website, errors may occur. We cannot give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information, and do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions or for any action or decisions based on the information.
Your use of our website is at your risk. If you have any specific queries, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, including but not limited to loss of anticipated savings, revenue, information, goodwill or contract arising out of our website, its availability or lack of availability or your use of any information contained on our website.
We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the information and materials on our website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Links from and to our website
Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website. Our website contains hypertext links to third parties’ websites.
Any hypertext links between our website and any third party website are provided for your convenience only and we accept no liability whatsoever for the contents of any such third party website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of third party website material or your accessing of third party websites causing any damage, costs, injury or loss of any kind.
You may link to the homepage of our website, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
13. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube (together “Social Media”) facilities
We offer our Social Media pages as facilities for your convenience and are not responsible for any financial or other liability associated directly or indirectly with a public or private posting made using them.
You acknowledge that any information that you post using our Social Media facilities may be viewable by any person and by posting using our Social Media facilities you undertake:
- to accept full responsibility for the contents of any postings you make using the facilities;
- to use the facilities only for lawful purposes;
- not to post any material which is inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, offensive, pornographic, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate or which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or which may cause offence in relation to sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status;
- not to harass or upset third parties through your use of the facilities;
- not to send personal information about any third party using the facilities;
- not to insert into any posting any material which contains viruses, files or programs that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software or hardware equipment;
- not to use the facilities for any commercial purpose or to send advertisements, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or requests for money; and
- not to use the facilities in order to obtain unauthorised access to data or other information belonging to us or any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that we may at our discretion remove any postings from the facilities, that we may (but are not obliged to) monitor the contents of postings sent using the facilities and that we do not accept any liability arising from your use of, or the content of any postings in your use of, the facilities.
You are responsible for all information posted using the facilities which arises from use of your account for the relevant Social Media facility, whether or not such use is authorised by you.
You acknowledge and agree that any content that you post using our Social Media facilities will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and that we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We shall not be responsible, or liable to you, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by any other user of the facilities. The views expressed on our Social Media facilities by other users do not represent our views or values.
14. Intellectual property rights
Except where otherwise stated expressly, you must not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on our website in any way, other than for the purpose of enquiring about or requesting information relating to our products or downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of our website for the purpose of viewing, for your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit any of the contents of our website without our prior written consent.
15. Contact us
You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to Brenmoor Ltd, 18 Ryefield Business Park, Belton Road, Silsden, BD20 0EE.
17. Connection and charges
You are responsible for obtaining an appropriate connection with a telecommunications provider in order to access our website and for paying the costs of all charges you incur in accessing and using our website.
We may assign or otherwise transfer our rights and/or obligations (or any part of them) under these terms to any third party from time to time. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
19. Enforcement, governing law and jurisdiction
Adult Hospital Bracelets
- FAST100 adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 RFID adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 LCB adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST1STB SATO-compatible adult wristband
- FAST15 slim adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST15STB slim SATO adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST ALLERGY alert adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100 self-sealing adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100-Z slim adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-TAB-25 adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-1061 adult patient hospital wristband
- UNI-SOFT extra care adult patient hospital wristband
- UNIVERSAL alert adult patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert printed adult wristband
Childs hospital Bracelets
- BABYSOFT 250 extra-soft babies hospital wristband
- BABYSOFT 250N slim babies hospital wristband
- TODFAST childs patient hospital wristband
- TODFAST LCB childs patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST LCB babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST ALLERGY alert patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 sticker-seal childs patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 RFID childs patient hospital wristband
- INFASOFT extra-care childs patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert childs patient hospital wristband
- SKIN ID direct-to-skin labels
- INFA labels for handwritten wristbands
- CAMEO hospital labels
- Paper hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive paper hospital labels
- Polyester hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive polypropylene hospital labels
- Freezer-proof hospital labels
BLOOD BANK SOLUTIONS
- Blood bag tag identification labels
- Code 39 Haemonetics BloodTrack labels
- Tournistrip®eco single-use tourniquet