The Arab Health Exhibition & Congress is the largest event of its kind in the Middle East. Now in its 37th year, Arab Health provides an unrivalled platform for the world’s leading manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors to meet the medical and scientific community from the Middle East and beyond.
BRENMOOR will be exhibiting once more at Arab Health in 2012 with full demonstration of our patient identification product ranges – hospital bracelets, blood bag tags, hospital labels and much more. Don’t forget to come and meet us in Hall 7, Stand B36.
What to expect in 2012
- Over 3,000 exhibitors from 60 countries
- More than 65,000 healthcare professionals from across the world
- Business networking events to meet with the healthcare, business, medical and scientific community from across the world
- 30 country pavilions, including new country pavilions from Japan, Hong Kong, Argentina and Singapore
- Leaders in Healthcare Conference – the most prominent gathering of healthcare industry leaders and influencers
- World’s largest healthcare congress with 17 CME-accredited conferences and over 500 internationally acclaimed speakers
Monday 23rd January – 10:00-18:00
Tuesday 24th January – 10:00-18:00
Wednesday 25th January – 10:00-18:00
Thursday 26th January – 10:00-17:00
Notes to editors:
- BRENMOOR are UK based designers, manufacturers and suppliers of innovative patient identification solutions
- They supply over 70% of UK hospitals with patient identification products including their patented printed hospital bracelets and a range of hospital labels
- Recent product launches have included their MHRA compliant blood bag tag and hypoallergenic SKIN ID label
- They have partnerships with a number of medical supply companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to distribute BRENMOOR products to a wider audience
- All BRENMOOR products are designed to ensure that the right patient receives the right care and prevent deaths and injuries from misidentification
- All Patient ID products are available Direct from BRENMOOR, through NHS Supply Chain and from one of our Worldwide Distribution partners
A BRENMOOR printed hospital wristband is applied to a patient somewhere in the world every 4 seconds to ensure that they stay safe and remain positively identified!
Get in touch
For more information on the BRENMOOR range of products, to arrange a trial or to locate your local supplier call 0845 807 1090 or +44 (0) 1535 656 439 from overseas or contact us by email.
For samples of any of our Patient ID solutions please complete our sample request form.