Ultra-soft sponge back material
Text and barcode printable
Tamper-evident self-adhesive fastener
Easily adjustable strap length
BABYSOFT 250 self-adhesive extra-soft babies printable hospital wristbands
Fully patented and in our opinion the most comfortable neonatal wristband available on the market.
BRENMOOR’s BABYSOFT 250 paediatric hospital wristbands are the latest addition to our range. It is made up of 2 parts that are easily and quickly assembled and ensures that only sponge blown ultra-soft plastic is in contact with a baby’s delicate skin.
Available in both white and red as standard (with options for more colours – contact us with your specific request), they still offer the same high quality printing of text, barcodes and images without the requirement for expensive ribbon or inks.
Once printed the bracelet is completely resistant to water, soaps, alcohol and all common chemicals used in hospital wards, theatres and laboratories to reduce the threat of patient infections.
Security slits and the innovative design mean that the wristband is ultra-secure and cannot be removed without the wristband appearing damaged.
They have been designed for use in the majority of common, direct thermal transfer printers including Zebra’s 2844, 2824 & G-Series ranges, as well as most TEC, Citizen, TSC, Maxatech, Intermec, Brother and Avery models. As with all other BRENMOOR products, they are designed to accept GS1 standard barcode formats.
- Extremely comfortable to wear – adjustable size, incredibly soft-feel, hypoallergenic material and secures by attaching the two supplied parts
- Resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and most common chemicals used for infection-control
- Simple, easy process to secure to baby wrist or ankle
- Great value for money
- Full patent held for innovative design features
- Innovative thermal print material removes the need for expensive printer inks or ribbons
- Hypoallergenic construction – no natural latex is contained within any of the raw materials
- Easily printed with barcodes, images and text – using wide range of compatible, direct thermal printers from leading hardware manufacturers
- Large print-area will accept larger, clear text for easier patient identification
- Optional barcode print feature for additional patient safety – fully compatible with GS1 standard barcode formats
- Can be used in conjunction with HiruMed LMS (Label Management System) or printed from existing proprietary print software
- Robust and durable with enhanced long-life usage – suitable for both short and long-term patient stays
- Innovative safety design will allow every hospital bracelet to break before causing patient any discomfort
- Supplied as standard in white or red – all colours can be manufactured upon request
- Available from BRENMOOR direct, via the UK NHS Supply Chain or from worldwide partners
BENEFITS BY DEPARTMENT
- Innovative self-sealing retaining system means simple to secure
- Supplied on quick-load rolls for speed and convenience
- Comprehensive range of adult and childrens hospital bracelets
- Thermal print process requires no printer inks or ribbons
- Larger print area accepts both barcode and text identification
- High-quality print process ensures clearer, more legible print
Hospital & Risk Managers
- Natural, latex-free materials reduce possibility of allergic reactions
- Easy implementation process using existing IT hardware & software
- Wristbands comply with all aspects of patient safety
- All wristbands are compatible with GS1 standard barcode formats
- Resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and common hospital chemicals
- Patented system enables cross-matching with blood/tissue samples
- Will function with standard proprietary print software
- Large print area can include barcodes, text and images
- Simple wristband set-up and implementation process
- Can be printed in vast majority of direct thermal printers
- Can be used with GS1 standard barcode formats
- High quality print registration marks allow immediate detection
- Quick and easy to attach with own self-seeking fastener
- Comprehensive range available for infant, children and adult patients
- High quality print accepts large text for easier patient identification
- Print process requires no print consumables – inks or ribbons
- Wristbands are supplied on rolls for quick-load of printer hardware
- Easy to scan where wristbands include printed barcode information
- Innovative designed wristband will break before causing patient injury
- Hypoallergenic construction materials are free from natural latex
- Comfortable to wear with soft-feel material and adjustable length
- Resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and common hospital chemicals
- Seal-fastening design reduces any threat of pressure sores
- Multiple print process ensures accurate patient identification
- Incredibly competitive prices and low-cost implementation
- Works with all common printer hardware and software systems
- Easy order process and next-day, stock deliveries
- Thermal print requires no additional expensive print consumables
- Compatible with GS1 standard barcode formats
- Long-life usage requires fewer wristbands per patient stay
Our complete range of adult and childs hospital wristbands can all be printed using common direct thermal transfer printers including Zebra, Citizen, TSC, Intermec, TEC, Brother & Avery.
In addition, they also share the following technical features:
- All parts are manufactured solely within the United Kingdom
- Fully resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and commonly used hospital chemicals
- Construction materials used are hypoallergic and contain no natural latex
- Can be printed using existing proprietary print software systems or patient identification software solution
- Use standard direct thermal printers without additional modification
- All product ranges can be supplied as RFID hospital wristbands complete with enhanced patient identification technology
We carry stocks of all of our popular ranges of hospital wristbands allowing us to fulfil over 90% of customer orders within 24 hours.
This particular range of BRENMOOR childrens and adults hospital bracelets are supplied as follows:
- In quantities of 2 rolls, each containing 250 wristbands
- Total of 500 wristbands, complete with 500 BABYSOFT sleeves
- Shipped heat-sealed within a clear cellophane wrapping
Select from the following colours:
- White wristbands with white printable panel – order BABYSOFT250
- Red wristbands with red border and white printable panel – order BABYSOFT250-Red
- Pale blue wristbands with pale blue border and white printable panel – order BABYSOFT250-Blue
- Pale pink wristbands with pale pink border and white printable panel – order BABYSOFT250-Pink
Please quote the following NHS Purchasing Reference No.’s:
- White wristbands – FSL1065
- Red wristbands – FSL1068
- Pale blue wristbands – FSL1069
- Pale pink wristbands – FSL1067
Placing an Order
All of our printed hospital bracelets and hospital labels ranges are available to order from the following channels:
- Through NHS Supply Chain using your normal ordering methods – please quote the NHS Purchasing No.’s as above
- Direct from BRENMOOR by calling 0845 807 1090 or by email via orders[at]brenmoor.com
- From one of our Worldwide Distribution partners – please contact us to locate your local supplier
A selection of images of the BABYSOFT 250 self-adhesive extra-soft babies printed hospital bracelet are available to view and download below.
To save any files, right-click on “Download” below the required image and select “Save Image As”, “Save Link As” or “Save Picture As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Password Protected Downloads
Additional images of this product, including high resolution print versions, are available for download by Partners or Press from our password-protected area – once logged-in they will display below.
To save any files, right-click the file name and select “Download Linked File”, “Save File As” or “Save Link As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Please call for a password on 0845 807 1090 or by email using our Contact us page.
If you have already been supplied with a password, please enter it below:
PRINT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Throughout the NHS and in UK private hospitals our range of hospital bracelets and labels can be printed directly from the Patient Administration System (PAS) without the need for additional ‘stand-alone’ print management software.
For all other users we recommend HiruMed’s LMS (Label Management System) software, which has been designed exclusively with BRENMOOR to work with our patient id solutions.
HiruMed have been producing trusted software for the healthcare industry for many years. Their systems provide a versatile, simple way of printing to our hospital wristbands and hospital label stationary. A selection of templates are pre-installed to work exclusively with our full product range.
HiruMed LMS is very economically priced and allows clear concise text to be printed in exactly the correct position and in just a few seconds.
By using fully user definable templates, HiruMed LMS can print on a wide range of materials using any label printer supporting the EPL, ZDL & TSC label scripting formats.
- Quick and easy to install and configure
- Requires no network connection to hospital patient administration systems
- Supplied with a selection of templates to print the complete range of BRENMOOR products
- Provides an audit of historical print transactions
- User interface is fully configurable, enabling customisation to meet local needs
- Will print to devices from various manufacturers when connected to the same PC using a single license
- IBM or 100 percent compatible
- IBM PC running Windows XP or greater
- 10 MB of free disk space
- CD-ROM and a minimum of 1 appropriate printer port
- Suitable direct thermal transfer printer
For More Information
If you require additional information on printing to our range of patient identification products, require software licences for HiruMed Label Management System or wish to be sent sample products or organise a trial, you can contact us on 0845 807 1090 or email us via the contact page.
Reducing and, where possible, eliminating errors is central to improving patient safety. Often these errors will result in little or no harm but can be distressing for patients and staff, although some result in serious, lasting harm, such as chronic pain, undiagnosed cancers, blindness and even death.
Below are a selection of guidance notes from the former NPSA programme of work on safer patient ID – matching patients correctly with samples, specimens, records and treatment.
Flowcharts showing the steps to take to help ensure correct and safe identification of babies and mothers at antenatal and post-natal stages.
This summarises research on manual checking and the use of technologies for patient identification.
Patient Safety Alert on ways to minimise the risk of surgery on the wrong part of the body.
Safer Practice Notice on ensuring acute hospital inpatients wear wristbands.
Safer Practice Notice recommending both high and low-tech solutions to making blood sampling and transfusions safer.
Safer Practice Notice recommending standardisation of wristband design, patient identifiers, colour coding, printing and processes for producing, applying and checking wristbands.