For use in majority of common, small hand-held printers
Thermal print process requires no printer inks or ribbons
Text, barcode and image printable
Patent protected SKIN ID labels adhering direct to patients skin
A dependable self-adhesive label that will safely to stick to human skin.
SKIN ID labels are a unique concept and patented design. They offer short-term text and bar-code identification of a patient when, for whatever reason, standard hospital wristbands or RFID wristbands are not practical.
Primarily used in Theatres or areas where wearing a wristband is not practical, the patient is still be identified with his or her demographic along with a barcode if required.
They are designed for use in most thermal transfer printers including Zebra 2844,2844, G-Series and in addition TEC, Citizen, Maxatech and Intermec without the need for ribbon and can also be hand written with a marker pen.
NO INKS OR RIBBONS NEEDED
THERMAL PRINT PROCESS
LATEX FREE CONSTRUCTION
BARCODE & TEXT PRINTABLE
GS1 BARCODE COMPATIBLE
EASY TO FIT TO PATIENT
- Designed to adhere safely to human skin, often a forehead or back of a hand
- To be used in areas where a wristband is not suitable i.e. Theatre
- Patented design and concept unique to Brenmoor
- Can be used for correct site surgery
- Easily printed in small desk top printers
- Great value for money
- Robust and long lasting
- Easy to print with barcodes, images and text
- Print area as large as possible to accept large clear text
- Require no inks or ribbons
- The surface is resistant to alcohol, soaps and water
- Available direct from Brenmoor, via the NHS Supply Chain in the UK and from worldwide partners
- No natural latex is used in any of the raw materials
- Supplied on rolls of 250 bands and in a box of 1,000 for easy distribution
- Available from BRENMOOR direct or from worldwide partners
BENEFITS BY DEPARTMENT
- No ink or ribbon required to print the STAB label
- Quick to load into the printer
- No print issues
- Adheres quickly to skin
Hospital & Risk Managers
- Fully compliant with all aspects of patient safety
- Free from natural latex
- Allows patient to be positively cross matched with other care or products such as blood when not wearing a wristband
- Easy to implement
- Can be supplied to work in most thermal printers
- Work very well in small desktop printers
- Can include barcodes, text and images
- Quick and easy to attach with own self-seeking fastener
- Comprehensive range available for infant, children and adult patients
- High quality print accepts large text for easier patient identification
- Print process requires no print consumables – inks or ribbons
- Wristbands are supplied on rolls for quick-load of printer hardware
- Easy to scan where wristbands include printed barcode information
- Innovative designed wristband will break before causing patient injury
- Hypoallergenic construction materials are free from natural latex
- Comfortable to wear with soft-feel material and adjustable length
- Resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and common hospital chemicals
- Seal-fastening design reduces any threat of pressure sores
- Multiple print process ensures accurate patient identification
- Incredibly competitive prices and low-cost implementation
- Works with all common printer hardware and software systems
- Easy order process and next-day, stock deliveries
- Thermal print requires no additional expensive print consumables
- Compatible with GS1 standard barcode formats
- Long-life usage requires fewer wristbands per patient stay
Our complete range of hospital labels and hospital bracelets can all be printed using common direct thermal transfer printers including Zebra, Citizen, TSC, Intermec, TEC, Brother & Avery.
In addition, they also share the following technical features:
- All parts are manufactured solely within the United Kingdom
- Fully resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and commonly used hospital chemicals
- Construction materials used are hypoallergic and contain no natural latex
- Can be printed using existing proprietary print software systems or patient identification software solution
- Use standard direct thermal printers without additional modification
We carry stocks of all of our popular ranges of hospital labels and childrens hospital bracelets allowing us to fulfil over 90% of customer orders within 24 hours.
This particular range of BRENMOOR hospital and laboratory labels are supplied as follows:
- In quantities of 2 rolls, each containing 1,000 labels
- Total of 2,000 pre-printed labels
- Shipped heat-sealed within a clear cellophane wrapping
Select from the following colours:
- White labels with pre-printed details – order CODE39
Placing an Order
All of our hospital labels and printed hospital bracelets ranges are available to order from the following channels:
- Direct from BRENMOOR by calling 0845 807 1090 or by email via orders[at]brenmoor.com
- From one of our Worldwide Distribution partners – please contact us to locate your local supplier
A selection of videos of the BRENMOOR range of patient identification products are available to view below.
A selection of images of the SKIN ID labels are available to view and download below.
To save any files, right-click on “Download” below the required image and select “Save Image As”, “Save Link As” or “Save Picture As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Password Protected Downloads
Additional images of this product, including high resolution print versions, are available for download by Partners or Press from our password-protected area – once logged-in they will display below.
To save any files, right-click the file name and select “Download Linked File”, “Save File As” or “Save Link As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Please call for a password on 0845 807 1090 or by email using our Contact us page.
If you have already been supplied with a password, please enter it below:
Reducing and, where possible, eliminating errors is central to improving patient safety. Often these errors will result in little or no harm but can be distressing for patients and staff, although some result in serious, lasting harm, such as chronic pain, undiagnosed cancers, blindness and even death.
Below are a selection of guidance notes from the former NPSA programme of work on safer patient ID – matching patients correctly with samples, specimens, records and treatment.
Identification of neonates
Flowcharts showing the steps to take to help ensure correct and safe identification of babies and mothers at antenatal and post-natal stages.
Right patient – right care
This summarises research on manual checking and the use of technologies for patient identification.
Correct site/side surgery
Patient Safety Alert on ways to minimise the risk of surgery on the wrong part of the body.
Wristbands for hospital inpatients improves patient safety
Safer Practice Notice on ensuring acute hospital inpatients wear wristbands.
Right patient – right blood
Safer Practice Notice recommending both high and low-tech solutions to making blood sampling and transfusions safer.
Standardising wristbands improves patient safety
Safer Practice Notice recommending standardisation of wristband design, patient identifiers, colour coding, printing and processes for producing, applying and checking wristbands.
Adult Hospital Bracelets
- FAST100 adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 RFID adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 LCB adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST1STB SATO-compatible adult wristband
- FAST15 slim adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST15STB slim SATO adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST ALLERGY alert adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100 self-sealing adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100-Z slim adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-TAB-25 adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-1061 adult patient hospital wristband
- UNI-SOFT extra care adult patient hospital wristband
- UNIVERSAL alert adult patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert printed adult wristband
Childs hospital Bracelets
- BABYSOFT 250 extra-soft babies hospital wristband
- BABYSOFT 250N slim babies hospital wristband
- TODFAST childs patient hospital wristband
- TODFAST LCB childs patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST LCB babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST ALLERGY alert patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 sticker-seal childs patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 RFID childs patient hospital wristband
- INFASOFT extra-care childs patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert childs patient hospital wristband
- SKIN ID direct-to-skin labels
- INFA labels for handwritten wristbands
- CAMEO hospital labels
- Paper hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive paper hospital labels
- Polyester hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive polypropylene hospital labels
- Freezer-proof hospital labels
BLOOD BANK SOLUTIONS
- Blood bag tag identification labels
- Code 39 Haemonetics BloodTrack labels
- Tournistrip®eco single-use tourniquet