For use with the Haemonetics ‘BloodTrack’ system kiosk
Printed with a barcode specific to each member of staff
Laminated for extra-long life
Code 39 barcode labels – for use with Haemonetics BloodTrack system
Code 39 labels will identify hospital staff as they use the Haemonetics ‘BloodTrack’ system kiosk.
Permanent adhesive and laminated for extra protection the labels are printed with a barcode specific to the member of staff.
BENEFITS BY DEPARTMENT
- Used in conjunction with the Haemonetics Blood Track system
- Scans first time to allow quick working practice
- Each barcode produced is unique
- All identifiers always automatically included on the label
Hospital & Risk Managers
- Properly identifies the member of staff using the Haemonetics BloodTrack system
- Barcodes generated from your own records
- Reliable and high quality barcode
- Incredibly competitive prices
- Simple order methods
- Quick deliveries
Our complete range of hospital labels and hospital bracelets can all be printed using common direct thermal transfer printers including Zebra, Citizen, TSC, Intermec, TEC, Brother & Avery.
In addition, they also share the following technical features:
- All parts are manufactured solely within the United Kingdom
- Fully resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and commonly used hospital chemicals
- Construction materials used are hypoallergic and contain no natural latex
- Can be printed using existing proprietary print software systems or patient identification software solution
- Use standard direct thermal printers without additional modification
- All product ranges can be supplied as RFID hospital wristbands complete with enhanced patient identification technology
We carry stocks of all of our popular ranges of hospital labels and childrens hospital bracelets allowing us to fulfil over 90% of customer orders within 24 hours.
This particular range of BRENMOOR hospital and laboratory labels are supplied as follows:
- In quantities of 2 rolls, each containing 1,000 labels
- Total of 2,000 pre-printed labels
- Shipped heat-sealed within a clear cellophane wrapping
Select from the following colours:
- White labels with pre-printed details – order CODE39
Placing an Order
All of our hospital labels and printed hospital bracelets ranges are available to order from the following channels:
- Direct from BRENMOOR by calling 0845 807 1090 or by email via orders[at]brenmoor.com
- From one of our Worldwide Distribution partners – please contact us to locate your local supplier
A selection of images of the Code 39 barcode labels for use with Haemonetics BloodTrack system are available to view and download below.
To save any files, right-click on “Download” below the required image and select “Save Image As”, “Save Link As” or “Save Picture As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Password Protected Downloads
Additional images of this product, including high resolution print versions, are available for download by Partners or Press from our password-protected area – once logged-in they will display below.
To save any files, right-click the file name and select “Download Linked File”, “Save File As” or “Save Link As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Please call for a password on 0845 807 1090 or by email using our Contact us page.
If you have already been supplied with a password, please enter it below:
Reducing and, where possible, eliminating errors is central to improving patient safety. Often these errors will result in little or no harm but can be distressing for patients and staff, although some result in serious, lasting harm, such as chronic pain, undiagnosed cancers, blindness and even death.
Below are a selection of guidance notes from the former NPSA programme of work on safer patient ID – matching patients correctly with samples, specimens, records and treatment.
Flowcharts showing the steps to take to help ensure correct and safe identification of babies and mothers at antenatal and post-natal stages.
This summarises research on manual checking and the use of technologies for patient identification.
Patient Safety Alert on ways to minimise the risk of surgery on the wrong part of the body.
Safer Practice Notice on ensuring acute hospital inpatients wear wristbands.
Safer Practice Notice recommending both high and low-tech solutions to making blood sampling and transfusions safer.
Safer Practice Notice recommending standardisation of wristband design, patient identifiers, colour coding, printing and processes for producing, applying and checking wristbands.
Adult Hospital Bracelets
- FAST100 adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 RFID adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 LCB adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST1STB SATO-compatible adult wristband
- FAST15 slim adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST15STB slim SATO adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST ALLERGY alert adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100 self-sealing adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100-Z slim adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-TAB-25 adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-1061 adult patient hospital wristband
- UNI-SOFT extra care adult patient hospital wristband
- UNIVERSAL alert adult patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert printed adult wristband
Childs hospital Bracelets
- BABYSOFT 250 extra-soft babies hospital wristband
- BABYSOFT 250N slim babies hospital wristband
- TODFAST childs patient hospital wristband
- TODFAST LCB childs patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST LCB babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST ALLERGY alert patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 sticker-seal childs patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 RFID childs patient hospital wristband
- INFASOFT extra-care childs patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert childs patient hospital wristband
- SKIN ID direct-to-skin labels
- INFA labels for handwritten wristbands
- CAMEO hospital labels
- Paper hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive paper hospital labels
- Polyester hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive polypropylene hospital labels
- Freezer-proof hospital labels
BLOOD BANK SOLUTIONS
- Blood bag tag identification labels
- Code 39 Haemonetics BloodTrack labels
- Tournistrip®eco single-use tourniquet