Innovative clasp-fastening system
Adjustable length fastening strap
Highly visible pre-printed alert text
INFAFAST ALLERGY pre-printed alert childs printable hospital wristbands
Our most popular childs hospital bracelet used in UK hospitals pre-printed with an ALLERGY alert.
BRENMOOR’s INFAFAST Allergy hospital wristband builds upon the success of our INFAFAST paediatric hospital bracelet but has been helpfully pre-printed with clear ALLERGY text to warn medical staff before administering drugs, treatments or procedures.
Available in red as standard (with options for more colours – contact us with your specific request), our most durable and comfortable hospital wristband offer extreme high quality printing of text, barcodes and images without the requirement for expensive ribbon or inks.
The printed bracelet is completely resistant to water, soaps, alcohol and all common chemicals used in hospital wards, theatres and laboratories to reduce the threat of patient infections, and are secured by means of the BRENMOOR ultra-comfortable secure wristband clasp.
NO INKS OR RIBBONS NEEDED
THERMAL PRINT PROCESS
LATEX FREE CONSTRUCTION
ADJUSTABLE LENGTH BRACELET
SECURED WITH CLASP
EASY TO FIT TO PATIENT
SAFETY BREAKAGE SYSTEM
OTHER COLOURS AVAILABLE
- Pre-printed ALLERGY text clearly indicates warning to hospital staff
- Resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and most common chemicals used for infection-control
- Hypoallergenic construction – no natural latex is contained within any of the raw materials
- Great value for money – secure fitting, robust design and high-resistance means fewer wristbands used per patient stay
- Enhanced print-area contains large, clear text warning of allergic threat
- Robust and durable with enhanced long-life usage – suitable for both short and long-term patient stays
- Extremely comfortable to wear – adjustable length, soft-feel, hypoallergenic material and clasp designed to stop pressure sores
- Innovative safety design will allow every hospital bracelet to break before causing patient any discomfort
- From largest selling printable hospital bracelets range – supplying 70% of UK hospitals
- Simple, easy process to secure to patients wrist – reduces time spent on patient Admissions
- Supplied as standard in red – other colours can be manufactured upon request
- Available from BRENMOOR direct, via the UK NHS Supply Chain or from worldwide partners
BENEFITS BY DEPARTMENT
- Large ALLERGY text to warn hospital staff to take extra care
- High-quality print process ensures clear, legible warning print
- Supplied on rolls for easy distribution
- Innovative FAST clasp system means simple to secure to patients
- Comprehensive range of adult & childrens hospital bracelets available
Hospital & Risk Managers
- Resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and common hospital chemicals
- All of our wristbands comply with all aspects of patient safety
- Multiple colour choices can be used to identify specific allergies
- Natural, latex-free materials reduce possibility of skin allergies
- All wristbands are compatible with GS1 standard barcode formats
- Used in addition to standard patient identification methods
- Wristbands are supplied on rolls for simple distribution
- High quality pre-printed large text for easier patient identification
- Quick and easy to attach with FAST Clasp system
- Comprehensive range available for infant, children and adult patients
- Easy order process and next-day, stock deliveries
- Incredibly competitive prices and low-cost implementation
- No requirement for additional print hardware
- Long-life usage requires fewer wristbands per patient stay
- Dual colours available to order for specific warning identification
Our complete range of adult and childs hospital wristbands can all be printed using common direct thermal transfer printers including Zebra, Citizen, TSC, Intermec, TEC, Brother & Avery.
In addition, they also share the following technical features:
- All parts are manufactured solely within the United Kingdom
- Fully resistant to water, alcohol, soaps and commonly used hospital chemicals
- Construction materials used are hypoallergic and contain no natural latex
- Can be printed using existing proprietary print software systems or patient identification software solution
- Use standard direct thermal printers without additional modification
- All product ranges can be supplied as RFID hospital wristbands complete with enhanced patient identification technology
We carry stocks of all of our popular ranges of hospital wristbands allowing us to fulfil over 90% of customer orders within 24 hours.
This particular range of BRENMOOR childrens and adults hospital bracelets are supplied as follows:
- In quantities of 5 rolls, each containing 100 wristbands
- Total of 500 wristbands, complete with 500 clasps
- Shipped heat-sealed within a clear cellophane wrapping
Select from the following colours:
- White wristbands with white pre-printed panel – order INFAFAST-Allergy
- Red wristbands with red border and white pre-printed panel – order INFAFAST-Allergy-Red
Please quote the following NHS Purchasing Reference No.’s:
- White wristbands – FSL862
- Red wristbands – FSL861
Placing an Order
All of our printed hospital bracelets and hospital labels ranges are available to order from the following channels:
- Through NHS Supply Chain using your normal ordering methods – please quote the NHS Purchasing No.’s as above
- Direct from BRENMOOR by calling 0845 807 1090 or by email via orders[at]brenmoor.com
- From one of our Worldwide Distribution partners – please contact us to locate your local supplier
A selection of videos of the BRENMOOR range of patient identification products are available to view below.
A selection of images of the INFAFAST ALLERGY pre-printed alert childs hospital bracelet are available to view and download below.
To save any files, right-click on “Download” below the required image and select “Save Image As”, “Save Link As” or “Save Picture As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Password Protected Downloads
Additional images of this product, including high resolution print versions, are available for download by Partners or Press from our password-protected area – once logged-in they will display below.
To save any files, right-click the file name and select “Download Linked File”, “Save File As” or “Save Link As” dependent upon your choice of Internet Browser.
Please call for a password on 0845 807 1090 or by email using our Contact us page.
If you have already been supplied with a password, please enter it below:
PRINT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Throughout the NHS and in UK private hospitals our range of hospital bracelets and labels can be printed directly from the Patient Administration System (PAS) without the need for additional ‘stand-alone’ print management software.
For all other users we recommend HiruMed’s LMS (Label Management System) software, which has been designed exclusively with BRENMOOR to work with our patient id solutions.
HiruMed have been producing trusted software for the healthcare industry for many years. Their systems provide a versatile, simple way of printing to our hospital wristbands and hospital label stationary. A selection of templates are pre-installed to work exclusively with our full product range.
HiruMed LMS is very economically priced and allows clear concise text to be printed in exactly the correct position and in just a few seconds.
By using fully user definable templates, HiruMed LMS can print on a wide range of materials using any label printer supporting the EPL, ZDL & TSC label scripting formats.
- Quick and easy to install and configure
- Requires no network connection to hospital patient administration systems
- Supplied with a selection of templates to print the complete range of BRENMOOR products
- Provides an audit of historical print transactions
- User interface is fully configurable, enabling customisation to meet local needs
- Will print to devices from various manufacturers when connected to the same PC using a single license
- IBM or 100 percent compatible
- IBM PC running Windows XP or greater
- 10 MB of free disk space
- CD-ROM and a minimum of 1 appropriate printer port
- Suitable direct thermal transfer printer
For More Information
If you require additional information on printing to our range of patient identification products, require software licences for HiruMed Label Management System or wish to be sent sample products or organise a trial, you can contact us on 0845 807 1090 or email us via the contact page.
Reducing and, where possible, eliminating errors is central to improving patient safety. Often these errors will result in little or no harm but can be distressing for patients and staff, although some result in serious, lasting harm, such as chronic pain, undiagnosed cancers, blindness and even death.
Below are a selection of guidance notes from the former NPSA programme of work on safer patient ID – matching patients correctly with samples, specimens, records and treatment.
Identification of neonates
Flowcharts showing the steps to take to help ensure correct and safe identification of babies and mothers at antenatal and post-natal stages.
Right patient – right care
This summarises research on manual checking and the use of technologies for patient identification.
Correct site/side surgery
Patient Safety Alert on ways to minimise the risk of surgery on the wrong part of the body.
Wristbands for hospital inpatients improves patient safety
Safer Practice Notice on ensuring acute hospital inpatients wear wristbands.
Right patient – right blood
Safer Practice Notice recommending both high and low-tech solutions to making blood sampling and transfusions safer.
Standardising wristbands improves patient safety
Safer Practice Notice recommending standardisation of wristband design, patient identifiers, colour coding, printing and processes for producing, applying and checking wristbands.
Adult Hospital Bracelets
- FAST100 adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 RFID adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST100 LCB adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST1STB SATO-compatible adult wristband
- FAST15 slim adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST15STB slim SATO adult patient hospital wristband
- FAST ALLERGY alert adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100 self-sealing adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO100-Z slim adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-TAB-25 adult patient hospital wristband
- ECO200-1061 adult patient hospital wristband
- UNI-SOFT extra care adult patient hospital wristband
- UNIVERSAL alert adult patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert printed adult wristband
Childs hospital Bracelets
- BABYSOFT 250 extra-soft babies hospital wristband
- BABYSOFT 250N slim babies hospital wristband
- TODFAST childs patient hospital wristband
- TODFAST LCB childs patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST LCB babies patient hospital wristband
- INFAFAST ALLERGY alert patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 sticker-seal childs patient hospital wristband
- INFA125 RFID childs patient hospital wristband
- INFASOFT extra-care childs patient hospital wristband
- NIL by MOUTH alert childs patient hospital wristband
- SKIN ID direct-to-skin labels
- INFA labels for handwritten wristbands
- CAMEO hospital labels
- Paper hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive paper hospital labels
- Polyester hospital labels
- Heat-sensitive polypropylene hospital labels
- Freezer-proof hospital labels
BLOOD BANK SOLUTIONS
- Blood bag tag identification labels
- Code 39 Haemonetics BloodTrack labels
- Tournistrip®eco single-use tourniquet