BRENMOOR to be at Medica 2010
Riding on the success of previous years Brenmoor will be once again exhibiting at MEDICA between the 17 – 20 November 2010 at the Messe Düsseldorf, Germany.
We will be demonstrating our famous wristbands and our patented and innovative blood bag tag which is already proving a huge hit within the NHS in the UK.
Lastly we will be showing the PATscanner system outside of the UK for the first time. PATscanner can completely put an end to miss identified sample tubes on wards and in hospital labs.
We will be located on the UK Pavilion, hall 16 stand G10, old and new partners come and say hello.
Notes to editors:
- BRENMOOR are UK based designers, manufacturers and suppliers of innovative patient identification solutions
- They supply over 70% of UK hospitals with patient identification products including their patented printed hospital bracelets and a range of hospital labels
- Recent product launches have included their MHRA compliant blood bag tag and hypoallergenic SKIN ID label
- They have partnerships with a number of medical supply companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to distribute BRENMOOR products to a wider audience
- All BRENMOOR products are designed to ensure that the right patient receives the right care and prevent deaths and injuries from misidentification
- All Patient ID products are available Direct from BRENMOOR, through NHS Supply Chain and from one of our Worldwide Distribution partners
A BRENMOOR printed hospital wristband is applied to a patient somewhere in the world every 4 seconds to ensure that they stay safe and remain positively identified!
Get in touch
For more information on the BRENMOOR range of products, to arrange a trial or to locate your local supplier call 0845 807 1090 or +44 (0) 1535 656 439 from overseas or contact us by email.
For samples of any of our Patient ID solutions please complete our sample request form.