Post-event Arab Health Successes
It’s been one month since we exhibited at Arab Health 2012 and following a busy event which showcased the relaunch of our new Blood Bag Tag amongst our other range of hospital bracelets, labels and Patient ID solutions, we have seen a positive increase in business.
Most notable of our recent successes has been the amount of interest we have been getting from worldwide distributors, particularly within new territories such as Qatar, Russia, Portugal and Brazil.
Coinciding with this, we have recently completed selections and negotiations with two distinguished distributor partners in France, and we are now offering our comprehensive range of Patient Identification solutions to the French healthcare and medical industry.
Notes to editors:
- BRENMOOR are UK based designers, manufacturers and suppliers of innovative patient identification solutions
- They supply over 70% of UK hospitals with patient identification products including their patented printed hospital bracelets and a range of hospital labels
- Recent product launches have included their MHRA compliant blood bag tag and hypoallergenic SKIN ID label
- They have partnerships with a number of medical supply companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to distribute BRENMOOR products to a wider audience
- All BRENMOOR products are designed to ensure that the right patient receives the right care and prevent deaths and injuries from misidentification
- All Patient ID products are available Direct from BRENMOOR, through NHS Supply Chain and from one of our Worldwide Distribution partners
A BRENMOOR printed hospital wristband is applied to a patient somewhere in the world every 4 seconds to ensure that they stay safe and remain positively identified!
Get in touch
For more information on the BRENMOOR range of products, to arrange a trial or to locate your local supplier call 0845 807 1090 or +44 (0) 1535 656 439 from overseas or contact us by email.
For samples of any of our Patient ID solutions please complete our sample request form.