BRENMOOR’s first time as an exhibitor at the prestigious Arab Health 2010 event last month proved to be a great success with many potential new partners identified from around the globe as well as throughout the Middle East.
A number of contracts have already been secured with local distributors and end-users, with a huge potential to work with many more.
The BRENMOOR range of patient identification products – including printed hospital wristbands, identification labels and general hospital labels – are used in 70% of UK hospitals and clinics with a growing share of coverage in Europe and the Middle East.
Throughout the duration of Arab Health the BRENMOOR stand generated a strong interest from overseas distributors, hospital and clinic end-users in the innovative product range and BRENMOOR have already signed up for the event in 2011, as well as the Medica event in Dusseldorf.
Notes to editors:
- BRENMOOR are UK based designers, manufacturers and suppliers of innovative patient identification solutions
- They supply over 70% of UK hospitals with patient identification products including their patented printed hospital bracelets and a range of hospital labels
- Recent product launches have included their MHRA compliant blood bag tag and hypoallergenic SKIN ID label
- They have partnerships with a number of medical supply companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to distribute BRENMOOR products to a wider audience
- All BRENMOOR products are designed to ensure that the right patient receives the right care and prevent deaths and injuries from misidentification
- All Patient ID products are available Direct from BRENMOOR, through NHS Supply Chain and from one of our Worldwide Distribution partners
A BRENMOOR printed hospital wristband is applied to a patient somewhere in the world every 4 seconds to ensure that they stay safe and remain positively identified!
Get in touch
For more information on the BRENMOOR range of products, to arrange a trial or to locate your local supplier call 0845 807 1090 or +44 (0) 1535 656 439 from overseas or contact us by email.
For samples of any of our Patient ID solutions please complete our sample request form.